Flash-Tite One-Way Insulation Vents relieve vapour pressure and help remove moisture from the insulation layer in low-slope commercial roofs. They may be used in conjunction with built-up, modified bitumen or single ply roofing systems.
Category: Roof Flashings
Flash-Tite™ One-Way Insulation Vent
$51.50 – $86.25
Flash-Tite One Way Insulation Vent relieves vapor pressure and helps remove moisture from the insulation layer in low-slope commercial roofs. They may be used in conjunction with built-up, modified bitumen, or single-ply roofing systems.
The One Way Insulation Vent unique unidirectional valve prevents moisture vapor from re-entering the roof system once it has escaped to the atmosphere.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Saves Energy! – helps maintain the roof insulation’s thermal resistance (R-value) by preventing moisture build-up within the insulation layer (heating and cooling costs are kept to a minimum)
- Prolongs Roof Life – Can significantly prolong a roof’s life expectancy by preventing internal moisture damage; one of the leading causes of premature roof failure
- Economical – Inexpensive to install
- Self Draining – Conical cap ensures any condensation collecting within the vent safely drains to the outside
- Larger Venting Area – Compared to competing brands, Flash-Tite Insulation Vents offer a much larger venting area!
- Removable Caps – For cleaning and to permit faster installation with a single “target” piece membrane flashing
Additional Features of One-Way Vents:
- Insulated – Insulation prevents water condensing on the walls of the vents in colder climates
- Mosquito Netting – Vents are protected with mosquito netting to prevent insect penetration
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 11 in|