Flash-Tite Flip-Top Drains are premium roof drains for use in all low slope roofs applications; more so, compatible with single ply, built-up or modified bitumen roofing membranes. They feature a cast aluminum strainer that doubles as a clamping ring. Flip-top Drains are available in a ‘new construction’ design or a ‘retrofit’ insert design for re-roofing applications.
Category: Roof Flashings
Flash-Tite™ Flip-Top Roof Drain – Retrofit Copper
$310.00 – $562.00
Flip-top Retrofit Copper Drain – Copper Roof Drain
Flash-Tite Flip-top Retrofit Copper Drain is a premium roof drain for use in all low slope roofs applications; more so, compatible with single ply, built-up or modified bitumen roofing membranes. They feature a cast aluminum strainer that doubles as a clamping ring. Flip-top Drains are available in a ‘new construction’ design or a ‘retrofit’ insert design for re-roofing applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A Flatter Flange – Fits more “wrinkle-free” into the hopper
- Drainage right down to the Membrane – Permits drainage right down to the top of the membrane
- Heavy Duty Construction – Standard cast aluminum clamping ring and strainer provide exceptional resistance to vandalism. Copper hoppers are welded (versus soldered) to resist failure from high-temperature roofing torches.
- Mechanical Membrane Securement – Strainers come complete with an integral clamping ring that mechanically secures the roofing membrane to the drain. Leakage resulting from membrane separation is minimized.
- Single Point Strainer Release – Strainer can be quickly opened for drain cleaning
- Membrane Edge Stop – Provides for more effective edge sealing and peel-up resistance • Full Insulating Value – Flat, the funnel-less design permits rapid drainage without compromising the full thickness of the surrounding roof insulation
- Choice of Designs – Bodies are available in a choice of heavy gauge 2 mm (0.080”) seamless spun aluminum hopper or welded copper.
- New Construction Drain Sizes: 2”, 3”, 4”, 6”, 8” & 10”
- Retrofit Drain Sizes:
- 1.75” to fit a 2” nominal drain pipe
- 2.75” to fit a 3” nominal drain pipe
- 3.75” to fit a 4” nominal drain pipe
- 5.75” to fit a 6” nominal drain pipe
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 18 in|
1.75 inch, 2.75 inch, 3.75 inch, 5.75 inch