5/8 inch by 25 feet – 3-strand twisted co-polymer rope w/snap hook and loop.
Category: Safety Products
Miller 300L Vertical Rope Lifeline – 25 feet with Snap Hook and Loop
25-Feet Vertical Rope Lifeline
Miller 300L vertical rope lifelines are a specialized rope of blended polypropylene and high modulus polyethylene resins to produce a co-polymer fiber rope. This rope has many times the abrasion resistance of conventional polypropylene products, with low-elongation characteristics equivalent to pure polyester.
300L lifelines have a locking snap hook on one end and loop on the other.
25-Feet Vertical Rope Lifeline Materials:
- Rope: 3-Strand Twisted, Co-Polymer
- Snap Hook: Clear Zinc Chromate Plated
Forged Alloy Steel and Proof tested to 3,600lbs (16kN)
- Rope Diameter: 5/8 inch (16 mm)
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 5000 lbs (22.2 kN)
- Maximum Working Capacity: 310 lbs (141 kg)
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|