Flash-Tite Standard Vent Stack Covers are pre-manufactured weather-tight flashings designed to seal vent pipes to roof membranes. They are compatible with built-up, modified bitumen and single ply roofs.
Category: Roof Flashings
Flash-Tite™ Standard Vent Stack Cover – Standard Vent Stack cover- Cap
$9.00 – $10.50
Flash-tite Standard Vent Cap
Flash-Tite Standard Vent Stack Covers are pre-manufactured weather-tight flashings designed to seal vent pipes to roof membranes. Flash-tite Standard Vent Cap is compatible with built-up, modified bitumen, and single-ply roofs.
Seamlessly spun from aluminum or copper, the Flash-Tite™ Standard Vent Stack Covers consist of a base flange that is flashed into the roof membrane and a separate cap that is secured to the top of the vent pipe. Different sizes are available to accommodate most standard vent pipes in use today.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Telescoping Action – Two-piece flashings allows for thermal expansion and contraction or deflection between the roof deck and the vent pipe, without compromising the weather tight seal
- Seamless Flashing – Vent Stack Bases and Caps are spun from a single piece of metal. There are no weld joints that can crack or leak.
- Proven Performance – Flash-Tite™ Flashings have been in service for over 45 years
- Wide Flashing Flange – For assured adhesion and sealing to the roof membrane
- Adjustable – To accommodate short or high vent pipes
- Lead-Free – Concerns over contact with lead are not an issue with Flash-Tite™ products
- Optional Insulation – Insulation of vent pipes eliminates the possibility of condensation running into the roofing systems in northern climates
- Base Metal: 1.6 mm (0.064″)
- Aluminum Cap Metal: 1.3 mm (0.051″)
- Aluminum Base Flange Width (all sizes): 100 mm ( 4″)
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
3 inch stack cap, 4 inch stack cap, 4 inch – 3 inch stack cap