Flash-Tite Hooded Roof Vents are multi-use products designed to safely and efficiently discharge moisture-laden air, fumes and heat within the building or roof structure.
Category: Roof Flashings
Flash-Tite™ Hooded Roof Vent
$28.00 – $37.50
Flash-Tite Hooded Roof Vent is a multi-use product designed to safely and efficiently discharge moisture-laden air, fumes, and heat within the building or roof structure.
- Available in spun aluminum
- May be used as a Vandalproof Vent Stack Cover, as an Exhaust for Fan Driven Vents or as a Roof Insulation Breather
- Flash-Tite Hooded Roof Vent comes in various sizes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cap has 23.8 mm (15/16 in.) weep holes around the periphery giving it a total of 85 cm2 (12-1/2 sq. in.) venting area
- Conical shaped cap design eliminates condensation feedback; moisture forming on the inside of the cap is directed to the outer ring of the weep holes and out onto the roof
- Cap is securely fastened to stack to prevent vandalism or accidental removal
- The diameter of the stack allows sufficient space to insulate vent pipes up to 102 mm (4”) in diameter
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 11 in|